Anything For A Buck! Anything For A Buck!

Hollywood take heed

Now this is how you make movies.

Gaycied responds:

the student has become the master

Brawl Funnies [dick 3] Brawl Funnies [dick 3]

Okay there are 2 types of people that don't get it

one is the people that give a good review and treat it as a run of the mill criticism to video game parodies rather than a criticism of the hypocrisy of making a parody of a parody while repeating the same i want more original content argument over and over.

I wouldn't use the i want more original content within my satire because in of that itself is hypocrisy but spoofing that very same hypocrisy is beautiful.

The movie itself is played out as a prank basically it is intended to trick you into thinking it's part of brawl funnies rather than a direct parody of brawl funnies.

In a way this is the original content we've all been begging for in a small step here.

Great spoof to brawl funnies but sadly it likely went over even more heads than your target movie.

dreftclub responds:

What are YOU TALKING ABOUT!
This is an official part of Brawl Funnies and I, Ryan Miller, have worked hard to create this anime and to spread my word of truth across the internet.

Delusions Of Reality Delusions Of Reality

Very artistic and makes you think

This is very underrated but i doubt most of the people on this site will understand intelligent artistic statements such as this since our short attention spans demand instant gratification.

The fact of the matter is that most of the kids here are not gonna get an artsy movie such as this to fully question there own fabric or reality.

To all the people saying the creator of this movie should seek help maybe it was us who instead gotten help off of him.

He's just showing us odd imagery of what some of us may consider to be reality and it is up to us to put two and two together ourselves.

He's not trying to change your mind.

He only wants you to think for yourself and not accept nor reject some tidbit someone told you about an afterlife or whatever.

In other words.

This is a great artistic statement by a philosopher here.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

Dailytoon #215 Dailytoon #215

Nice work F00D

This is your best work yet.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

thanks bro

Dailytoon #209 Dailytoon #209

even better than yesterdays

Zeckey has some nice fbf and his movies are just so darn cartoony. well fitting for something called dailytoons.

Ying yong's movie pretty much sums up all legendary frog can do in flash.

it's surprizing since LF is hyped up to be some kinda pro but i seen plenty of artists than can actually animate and not make movies based on video games due to uncreativity.

I'm looking forward to more dailytoons like this since it's keep the series alive and well.

-PowerRangerYELLOW

Dailytoon #201 Dailytoon #201

Even better than Daily200

that starberry is going places. one day he will be the ruler of the universe with his all mighty internet powers.

Great daily toon and even if i'm not supportive of this new season as long as theres change for the better it's all good.

hey zero star, it's me powerRangerYELLOW. Drink your milk and brush your teeth.

Looks like were in for a bumpy ride and i don't mean the time your dog humped my leg.

wait, do you even have a dog? anyways, peace and love.

-PRY

TheStarSyndicate responds:

I would love to hump your leg in place of a dog :)

Gay Biker the Movie Gay Biker the Movie

Hey Bug

Your a silly goose

IDY in Baywatch IDY in Baywatch

so i guess all who hate this flash

must be friends with rtil? It can't be the stupid furry or the very unfunny pop culture shit.

Opps he's a demon.

Fonzu responds:

Lol, you're a sad person and you most probably know it already. Faglet.

I'd love to see you do any better. :)